Location: London, UK
Who we are:
Our firm is an independent trading specialist firm that utilises custom software, hardware, networking, and risk monitoring applications.
We’ve built a high-performance, low-latency, global network employing routers, switches, servers, and fibre optics. On top of our custom network stack is the heart of our business -- our software trading algorithms. The software algorithms process millions of streamlined bits of data and make trading decisions in real-time, tens of thousand times per day.
We are looking for a Trader to work out of our London office on a full-time basis.
You will monitor and support the network, trade servers and risk systems that process massive amounts of data, submit orders, in a latency-driven environment. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A strong interest in trading the financial markets
- The ability to handle pressure in times of uncertainty
- An inquisitive and confident personality; someone detail-oriented who prepares for his responsibilities diligently
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) for working with other traders, trade groups, developers, and quants
- Experience with programming languages is helpful; preferably in C++, Python, SQL, or Unix scripting
- Experience in statistical analysis and working with large datasets is helpful
- Trade or brokerage experience would be very beneficial but not essential as we would be willing to train the right candidate
- Degree educated with strong academic credentials/performance, preferably with a technical focus in Finance, Economics, Computer Science and/or Mathematics
- Experience working in regulated environments; for instance, according to FCA and MiFID (now MiFID II) requirements would be beneficial
We pride ourselves on being in a people’s business. We recognise and value the highly-skilled individuals that form our expert team by continually investing in their personal and professional development. Once you join us, you will receive a competitive core salary plus other benefits.
- Technical Focus
- High Frequency Trading
- Programming Languages