Trademark Service Representative
We are a group of companies with strong emphasis on IP and trademark protection. Since 1996, we have been expanding business from Hong Kong to China and from Taiwan to Korea and Macau. At present, we have companies in 6 cities and countries in Asia.
We have decided to extend our trademark registration services to the United Kingdom. We intend to recruit a trademark service representative with at least 2 years’ working experience in trademark applications for the purposes of setting up a branch office in Birmingham and managing Asian trademark registration services for UK companies. We invite sincere applicant for the post becoming our trademark service representative in UK.
The responsibilities include:-
- Set up a company in the United Kingdom
- Open bank accounts
- Handle customer enquiries
- Fill in and submit to the registry trade mark applications
- Reports to the Hong Kong head office
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Fluency in written English is required
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in trademark applications