We are in the need for experiences trademark secretaries and paralegals to join one of the UK's top IP firms! due to expansion of their Leeds office, this company is in the need for a junior trademark secretary and an experience trademark secretary/paralegal.
This is the perfect opportunity for an already established trademark professional to continue growing their IP career in exciting new directions, or it is a potential important next step of a junior trademark individual.
This firm's attorneys work with small, medium and large corporations, universities, research bodies and individuals in obtaining, protecting and exploiting their Intellectual Property, both nationally and internationally. Their clients benefit from local support backed up by the resources and international expertise of a major specialist Intellectual Property firm.
If you are interested, we would be keen to hear from you! Please apply or enquire further as the responsibilities between the two roles differ slightly and we are happy to discuss further.
The salaries range from £22k - £32k.
- A fast, reliable typing speed (c60 wpm).
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- GCSEs in English and Maths (Grades A-C).
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively and the ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Knowledge of audio-typing and Bid Hand digital dictation equipment.
- Same as above including:
- Experience and understanding of the trademark process and systems is a must.
- The CITMA certificate would be very advantageous and the willingness to take this would be needed.
- A number of years’ experience in a Secretarial/Paralegal role including working with an international client base, small and large industrial clients and direct agency work.
- Highly methodical, self-motivated and well-organised with excellent attention to detail. Able to understand the importance of accuracy in monitoring dates and performing all other assigned tasks
Please enquire for further details.
- Intellectual Property
- Secretarial Support
- Trademark Infringement