Trademark Formalities Administrator
Are you an experienced Trade Mark Formalities Administrator?
Perhaps you have passed the CITMA Paralegal course?
Are you looking for a new role at a leading company that values their employees and offers a competitive salary and bonus package (including pension, health insurance, STL, 25 days+ annualleave and discretionary bonus)?
Then this might just be the role for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused, hard-working and organised individual with three to five years’ experience working in a busy Trade Mark formalities / records department to join their dynamic Trade Mark Formalities team.
This is a varied role and includes all aspects of Trade Mark administration, from filing through to registration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Filing new Trade Mark applications directly at the UKIPO, EUIPO, WIPO and Irish IPO
- Sending instructions to foreign associates worldwide
- Processing incoming post (both official and from foreign agents)
- Monitoring all incoming email traffic
- Drafting and sending letters to clients and associates
- Plus much more
Suitable candidates will have / be:
- Previous experience working in a busy Trade Mark formalities / records dept (3 - 5 years)
- CITMA Paralegal qualification would be advantageous
- Knowledge of working with Inprotech would be beneficial
- Highly organised, meticulous and methodical with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Confident communication skills - excellent spoken and written English skills
- PC literate
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Flexible and adaptable and eager to work in a busy and fast-paced environment
If you want to work for a forward-thinking organisation where your hard work will be rewarded, and you possess all the necessary skills and experience we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting 'SR - Trade Mark Formalities Administrator’
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job