Our client is an International Banking that is looking to hire a Trade & Transaction Reporting Officer to join their team at Northwich office;
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
The role involves a wide variety of activities across the risk team and will be responsible for the undertaking of Trade & Transaction reporting, analysis & monitoring, as well as other daily credit and risk related matters.
- Providing support for Trade and Transaction operations
- Assist in maintaining coordination of team workflows to ensure deadlines are always met whilst continuously improving the quality, timeliness, accuracy of all Trade and Transaction operations;
- A confident communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to appropriately challenge at all levels;
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure;
- You will be able to meet deadlines and organise workload according to changing priorities;
- Ability to advise on Trade and Transaction Reporting across a variety of different business areas while delivering excellence as part of a multi-functional team;
* Proven experience in back office.
* Excellent organisational skills, with good attention to detail, adaptability, and eagerness to learn.
* A confident communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to appropriately challenge at all levels.
* Problem-solving and excellent analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure.
* Good numeracy and analytical ability.
- Strong sense of personal initiative.
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis.
- An understanding of Trade Finance whilst not essential.
- Report writing skills.
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Our client is committed to helping their employees reach their full potential through providing continuous learning opportunities, and the tools and training to help them grow. They encourage a sense of individual ownership whilst fostering team spirit and are firmly committed to the diversity of our workforce. They are proud to have achieved the Investors in People Gold accreditation, which is recognized across the world as a mark of excellence.
They are guided by our Core Values:
- Passion for Customers
- Empowered Employees