A global commodity trading client are looking to recruit a Trade Support Analyst for their busy London Office.
- Contracts management on Microsoft Dynamics system including generating sales and purchase orders, LCs, proforma invoices, maintaining customer database and shipments summary spreadsheets.
- To review contract documentation and expedite contracts through shipment and final out-turn to ensure obligations are filled.
- Arranging for issuance of import letters of credits. Review export letters of credits to ensure payment security is maintained
- Liaising with overseas offices, suppliers, buyers and financial institutions
- Arranging and monitoring of inspection appointments, warehouse activity
- Checking invoices and instructing internally for payment
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in Trading/Import Export or banking industry preferred
- Educated to degree level ideally.
- Knowledge of import shipping procedure / documentation / letter of credit essential.
- Keen to learn and take responsibility as and when required
- Being organised able to use your own initiative for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fully IT literate, Microsoft Dynamics beneficial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'