Trade Support Senior Analyst- Bonds Middle Office
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. It is a successful, multinational bank and financial services company which specialises in Investment solutions and Corporate and Institutional banking. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Trade Support Senior Analyst for a 6 month contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
This role is within the Fixed Income Bonds Middle Office, Reporting to the Supervisor of Trade Support London. It will be integral to the role to work closely with the Sales & Trading team's, Back Office and Client Services globally.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of all Fixed Income trades , CB's and ETF's using a number of different in-house systems (STAR, Martini, PRIMO, TOOT CB MONITOR, NYboss, ICI, Blotter and Calypso)
In order to be successful in this role you will have possess all or some of the below criteria:
- The ideal candidate would have experience in a Bonds Trade Support role within an Investment Bank minimum two year's . An excellent knowledge of fixed income products / markets and their settlements would be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of CB's and ETF's is also desired.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills are essential, as is the ability to be proactive and exercise effective time management skills. Good IT skills including Advanced Excel (Macro building) and Power Point are essential as are good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work within a pressurised trading environment meeting deadlines and re-prioritise throughout the day is important
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and or speak to a member of our team on +
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
- Back Office
- Middle Office
- fixed income
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'