In this role, you have the opportunity to work across the whole Philips category, driving growth with our strategic retail, partners. You will act as a leading business partner, focusing on planning & shaping instore activation (both off & online), leveraging brand visibility and improving our shopper experience & business results via winning at the moment of purchase.
You will create and execute a 12 month rolling Omni-channel activation plan built around retailer, shopper & category insights in consultation with key stakeholders.
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for end to end project management of activation plans, budget management (including ROI analysis) and collaborate with cross-functional departments (sales, marketing, category management, creative & production) to translate retailer & shopper insights into business results.
As the Trade Shopper Marketing Manager, you are responsible for:
- Planning and development of shopper marketing strategy & objectives, identifying opportunities based on translation of retailer, shopper & category insights in consultation with both internal & external stakeholders
- Own investment strategy & budget including monthly/quarterly reconciliation for core retailers
- Leveraging key retailer assets and Omni channel capabilities and identifying future opportunities for shopper engagement & path to purchase
- Clear discipline of measuring & monitoring against key performance indicators and return of investment
- Have a key role in cross-functional collaboration to drive holistic approach to all planning, strategy & development
- Drive shopper improvement projects that can deliver financial and strategic benefits to the business
You are part of a successful shopper focused team, working across all shopping points. In this role, you will report to the Senior Trade Marketing Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role with strong understanding of retail environment (off & online)
- Clear & holistic communicator
- Influential and persuasive
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to prioritise & work to deadlines
- Strategic thinker - able to identify & create a compelling story from data & insights
- Planning, budget management and project management skills are essential
- Commercial skills in bringing brand plans to life in retail environment
In return, we offer you the opportunity to grow and develop with opportunities to progress your career.
We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
Please apply on-line - Good Luck!
Philips are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By 'minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application which demonstrates that you meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting the qualifications, skills or experience defined as required. Philips is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the interview process, please advise us of this in your application.
We are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV’s as way of introduction.
- Trade Marketing
- Shopper Marketing