• Driving forward the growth strategy and developing new trade account opportunities.
• Researching and identifying new key customers and stimulating demand for our products.
• Reviewing existing key customers and examining areas for business development through regular contact.
• Have knowledge of competitor's products and the current market climate.
• Provide support, pass on leads and share knowledge to colleagues and the business as a whole for sales activities and developments.
• Liaising with the marketing team to identify specific trade requirements or trends.
• Obtaining feedback from our customers to establish any gaps in our product range.
• Providing weekly updates to the management team on customer trends and areas for development.
• Contribute to the increase of team revenue & profit margins.
• Help promote the company through a positive attitude and engaging with our customers.
• Ensure effective creation and conclusion of sales quotations.
• Create and develop long term business relationships with existing and potential clients.
• Be reactive and well organised with demonstrable ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks.
• Up-selling products to existing customers, including key products and special offers.
• Develop and retain product knowledge by attending supplier training events.
• Accountable for training and developing new staff as the team expands.
Proven record of building and managing accounts (you will need to demonstrate how you have built account relationships with networking examples)
Be a self-starter to drive sales growth
Trade Sales or Senior Account Manager experience will be an advantage
Excellent communication skills, good telephone manner and be computer literate
Please apply online. For enquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job