We are currently looking for Trade Sales Counter Person for our well established client leading refrigeration and air conditioning wholesaler with 13 branches across the UK to work at Merton branch.
Summary of the Role
Our Trade Sales Counter Person is the first point of contact at the counters in our client's depots. They assist customers while selling the company's range of products and services and provide excellent customer services and have extensive knowledge of all products.
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service and support the wider sales team in generating and chasing leads.
* Process sales for customers using the in-store payment systems, quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements.
* Focus on effective customer account management, aiming to increase the company's customer base and develop long term collaborative relationships within the building trade.
* Maintain up to date product and industry knowledge.
- Previous sales experience is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Planning and organising skills
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Desire for continuous personal and professional development
- A familiarity with computerised despatch systems would be an advantage but full training will be given
Hours of work will be based on a 40 hour week, usually working 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
This is temp to perm position for the right candidate. Starting salary £8.80ph.
If you want to be a part of this great company with serious plnes for expansion please reply to this advert by attaching your current CV or call Anna at Mploy on for more details.