Are you looking for a challenging new position that brings together the excitement of sales with administration? Passionate and driven but want to take the next steps in your career? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Trade Account Manager to join their team in Hessle.
They are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, they have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
To ensure the smooth running of the Trade Sales Department, as well as create and develop the long-term relationships with all existing Trade account holders, delivering sales performances against personal and departmental KPI’s. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Focusing on growth and developing existing clients accounts.
- Reengaging with lapsed customers, encouraging inactive accounts to purchase
- Fact finding with customers to allow a detailed understanding of budget, design and project planning
- Ensuring accurate records of discussions/correspondence with all customers is accurate and logged for future reference
- Liaising with Technical Services to provide timely and accurate product specification advise
- Negotiating and agreeing customer discounts in a methodical and timely manner
- Ensuring all Trade customers who require aftercare support are communicated with in a courteous and respectful manner via telephone, email and letter.
- Provide an empathetic, sincere and personal service to all trade account holders.
- Ensure full ownership is taken of all personally handled queries from beginning to end.
The ideal Trade Account Manager:
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English
- 1+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced contact centre
- Ability to prioritise own workload & tasks
- Account Management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise across multiple teams
- Experience of using Sage 200 and CRM systems is desired
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your appreciated work as a Trade Account Manager they can offer you a salary of Circa £18,000 per annum, Pension, Cycle to work scheme, Perkbox, onsite parking, Staff discount, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance with a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to be part of a fun and exciting journey.
If you feel you have the right skills and drive to excel in the role of Trade Account Manager, they’d love to hear from you.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'