Trade Sales Coordinator
Trade Sales Coordinator - Flexible hours available
Due to continued success and growth within the business, our client is looking to recruit an additional Sales Coordinator to join their team.
Working within a small, friendly sales office, your primary responsibility will be to maintain relationships with a number of key customers (contractors/subcontractors) aswell as identify and maximise potential opportunites for growth.
Your main duties will include:-
- Handling enquiries from customers and producing detailed quotations
- Delivering a high standard of customer service and managing the sales process from enquiry through to delivery
- Developing new business opportunities through various avenues (email, phone etc..)
- Providing advice on the technicalities of the companies product (training will be given)
- Calling existing customers to promote products which may be of interest to them
To apply for this role you will need to have:-
- An excellent telephone manner, with the ability to speak confidently to customers
- Previous experience of internal sales/account management
- Past experience of working within the construction or technical sector would be advantageous but not essential
In return for the right candidate our client offer a friendly working environment, opportunity for progression and a flexible working environment.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday either 8-4 or 9-5 (hours can be flexible depending on the candidate)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job