Trade Parts Specialist - Germany
An amazing opportunity for an office-basedTrade Parts Specialist in Germany to implement the European Trade Parts Programme across multiple European regions to increase automotive trade part sales. Whilst the role will be based in Germany; it will involve extensive travel around Europe, visiting vehicle dealerships / manufacturers.
Working for a leading automotive business consultancy and service provider, they have a firm base of experience and great expertise in the automotive industry, particularly in the aftersales arena.
Located – Germany
Salary: €45000 - €55000 + Mobile, Laptop, Private Health Care, 30 Working Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Providing a liaison role between UK and Germany
- Contribute to the growth of Trade Parts within the European Regions by proactively gaining engagement & supporting their overall development.
- Development of accounts, identifying other opportunities etc
- Liaise with Product Managers in order to get technical information on Genuine Parts
- Liaise with pricing department regarding trade/trade club pricing
- Support the trade channel on the implementation of the brand trade strategy across Europe
- Trade Parts background and experience ideally gained within a vehicle manufacturer environment including trade pricing, basket setup, campaigns and other initiatives used to grow trade parts
- Project management skills gained managing operational and development activities
- Language skills would be an advantage
- Account management and strong presentation skills specifically aimed at positioning initiatives, rapport building and relationship development will be required
- Numerate, data reasoning and problem solving are all essential requirements
- Must have a valid passport
- Be willing to spend 3-4 days per week in different markets
Apply in Confidence
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2735JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs