Our client boasts international success. A leader in their field as an eCommerce retailer, an opportunity for a Merchandiser has arisen due to continual growth!
You will be passionate, and work best within a fast-paced environment. Joining their dynamic team, your experience will include stock analysis, forecasting, and website improvement.
Reporting to the Merchandising manager, this is a hands-on, autonomous role working with a friendly and supportive team. You will be planning and managing intake, working with both the design team, and warehouse/suppliers. Our client is very well established, with excellent progression opportunities.
- Perform website checks to ensure the product range is customer friendly
- Work with brand manager to improve sales and drive customer experience
- Assist with critical path maintenance to deliver key tasks on time
- Flag potential issues, advise on solutions surround the critical path
- Carry out weekly reviews of stock to ensure stock is utilised most efficiently
- Run weekly reports covering Sales, Stock, PO’s and Cover
- Forecasting sales and stock, reporting opportunities and insight into figures
- Placing UK supplier orders on a weekly basis within agreed budgets
- Analysing slow moving stock/reducing stock holding whilst maximising turnover
- Raise product range POs as required by the Merchandise Manager
- Work with the Merchandise Manager to carry out size ratio analysis to use on the buys
The Ideal Candidate:
- Min of 2 years’ eCommerce Merchandising experience
- Excellent Analytical Skills within a merchandising / purchasing environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject, preferable Business IS/IT
- Commercially driven with excellent communication skills and a background in online retail trading
Our client is offering a basic salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on relevant experience. A bonus scheme is in place, with a flexi hour structure (core 9.30-3.30)
The chance to grow with a truly exciting organisation comes with 32 day’s holiday (including bank holidays) childcare vouchers, and staff discount!
Paragon Meed are GDPR Compliant please refer to our Privacy Statements which can be found on our website.
- Online Retail