Our client boasts international success. A leader in their field as an eCommerce retailer, an opportunity for a Trade Merchandiser has arisen due to continual growth!
You will be passionate, and work best within a fast-paced environment. Joining their dynamic team, your experience will include stock analysis, forecasting, and website improvement.
Reporting to the Merchandising manager, this is a hands-on, autonomous role working with a friendly and supportive team. You will be planning and managing intake, working with both the design team, and warehouse/suppliers. Our client is very well established, with excellent progression opportunities.
- Perform website checks to ensure the product range is customer friendly
- Work with brand manager to improve sales and drive customer experience
- Assist with critical path maintenance to deliver key tasks on time
- Flag potential issues, advise on solutions surround the critical path
- Carry out weekly reviews of stock to ensure stock is utilised most efficiently
- Run weekly reports covering Sales, Stock, PO’s and Cover
- Forecasting sales and stock, reporting opportunities and insight into figures
- Placing UK supplier orders on a weekly basis within agreed budgets
- Analysing slow moving stock/reducing stock holding whilst maximising turnover
- Raise product range POs as required by the Merchandise Manager
- Work with the Merchandise Manager to carry out size ratio analysis to use on the buys
The Ideal Candidate:
- Min of 2 years’ eCommerce Merchandising experience
- Excellent Analytical Skills within a merchandising / purchasing environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject, preferable Business IS/IT
- Commercially driven with excellent communication skills and a background in online retail trading
Our client is offering a basic salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on relevant experience. A bonus scheme is in place, with a flexi hour structure (core 9.30-3.30)
The chance to grow with a truly exciting organisation comes with 32 day’s holiday (including bank holidays) childcare vouchers, and staff discount!
- Online Retail