As Trade Marketing Manager, You will be responsible for driving sales growth covering all aspects of the customer experience – price, promotions, product, service and environment.
The trade marketing manager will be responsible for:
- Develop brand strategies to drive like for like sales and profit growth transactions and ATV for owned brands.
- Plans to include all relevant customer offer levers (price, promotions, product, service and environment).
- Communicating activity to creative team & operations team appropriately and within set deadlines and processes already in place, with commercial justification and context for all activity
- Develop and maintain brand toolkits and guidelines for each brand, to include agreed positioning, brand and store identity, core range, pricing principles, marketing communications, merchandising principles
- Measure global brand performance in sales, profit and service levels, benchmarking against brand performance and recognised industry standards.
- Work with Customer & Food Development team to commission and interpret consumer research and insight to support development of core brands with key markets – ensuring that all brand development supports both the client and end consumer agenda
- Invoicing of supplier activity and promotions on time and ensuring all costs are appropriately attributed & covered
- Liaise with global supply chain and in-market operational partners to ensure effective and profitable delivery of all brand innovations and initiatives to given business and partner requirements.