Here @ Distinct we are currently working with a well know retail organisation based in Warwickshire. They are well known in the market for being a fantastic organisation to work for alongside having fantastic opportunities to progress.
The role has been made available due to an internal promotion within the team and they are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team and help drive the business forward!
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of a commercially viable, customer-centric promotional strategy for the business
- Contribute to the strategic development and execute the end to end process of the promotional plan, recommending best practices and improvements across the business
- Develop and execute cross-category marketing plans to maximise return on supplier investment for product launches, events and seasonal opportunities.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the NPD strategy to launch new products and brands with excellence.
- Influence senior stakeholders ensuring they are engaged and supportive of the campaign activity and what it delivers.
- Take information from campaigns to understand and recommend actions to the business.
- Drive efficiencies on campaigns in order to drive cost savings.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional stakeholder management.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Able to analyse commercial and consumer data.
- Engaging presentation skills
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Experience within a retail environment is desirable but not essential