We are currently looking for x2 Trade Marketing Managers to join the Trading Team at Holland & Barrett International, based in our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton, near Coventry (CV10 7RH).
- Support the development and implementation of a commercially viable, customer-centric promotional strategy for the Holland & Barrett International business.
- Contribute to the strategic development and execute the end to end process of the promotional plan, recommending best practices and improvements across the business
- Work cross functionally to deliver a best-in-class promotional plan, focussing on right first time planning, execution and review.
- Develop and execute cross-category marketing plans to maximise return on supplier investment for product launches, events and seasonal opportunities.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the NPD strategy for each of the categories in order to launch new products and brands with excellence, and ideally first to market.
- Produce and present comprehensive campaign analysis alongside FP&A to analyse return on investment for each campaign to inform stakeholders.
- Influence senior stakeholders and category teams ensuring they are engaged and supportive of the activity and what it delivers.
- Take learnings from campaigns to understand how we evolve in the future to drive better results.
- Drive efficiencies on campaigns in order to drive cost savings.
What will I deliver?
- Deliver against campaign KPI’s (to include but not limited to) sales, margin, footfall, conversion, items per basket and new customers.
- Deliver campaigns on time and within budget.
- Deliver measurable Return on Investment for activity.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional stakeholder management.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Able to analyse commercial and consumer data.
- Engaging presentation skills.
- A passion for doing the right thing for the customer.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an onsite canteen.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…