Signature Career Management are partnered with a thriving branded FMCG business in Central London who are looking to expand their marketing team. If you are looking to advance your career in a supportive, fast-paced and vibrant team – look no further!
This business has created a tasty treat like nothing else on the market! Successfully carving out their niche and with more exciting NPD on the horizon, this premium FMCG brand have a lot to offer. This is a perfect opportunity to be part of a journey and really make a different in the growth of a business.
The ideal candidate will be operating in a Marketing Executive / Trade Marketing Executive position within FMCG. Must be / have:
- Confidence in a customer facing role; able to present alongside sales team
- Have excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work cross-functionally, liaising with sales, category management and brand management
- Good perspective on sales/ insight/ category
- Experience of developing promotional material and trade marketing plans/ calendar
- A creative thinker; significant input into annual campaigns and trade shows
- Driving of results, tenacious in nature and a self-starter
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Budget responsibility
- Taking the lead in the development and implementation of best practice solutions in range, visibility and promotions to deliver flawless activation
- Develop tactical solutions with the sales team to drive brand in customer/ channel performance
- Agency management
- Develop and launch promotional plans
This is an opportunity to join an exciting business that will support you in a hands-on role. It’s the perfect role for an ambitious individual who is ready for a fast-paced environment – if this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'