Our client, a globally recognised consumer products organisation based in Washington, are looking for a Trade Marketing Executive to join and become a key member of their Marketing team.
As Trade Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the trade marketing activities across numerous regions around the world, in line with the overall Marketing and Communication strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead trade marketing activities to ensure brand and customer expectations are met
- Work on specific trade marketing programmes/promotions to develop customers and channels of business
- Planning and execute trade exhibitions worldwide as well as local, on site events
- Working to set up new products involving developing launch plans
- Draft creative briefs to agencies and bring concepts and projects through to realisation
- Communicate and liaise with customers to gain approval
- Managing the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment…) by finding the most efficient solutions
- Assist in the planning, organisation and execution of consumer research projects and results analysis and presentation
- Develop Customer E-mail campaigns
- Working with digital team on social media programmes
- Support/co-ordinating customer e-commerce development with the digital team
- Work with the Senior Brand Marketing Executive and Sales Managers to support and develop the drive branded sales as a % of the total portfolio
Skills & Experience:
- University degree or equivalent Professional Qualification in marketing or other business related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience of working with agencies and suppliers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter: Able to work under own initiative to plunge into assignments with enthusiasm and overcome obstacles that may appear
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and have the skills and experience for, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role.