The role is responsible for supporting the development of a coherent channel and category strategy, and vision for the brands, helping to align shopper marketing insights and activities with the strategic direction of the business
The client is a leading FMCG Business with global presence and an impressive portfolio of household favourite brands!. They are an incredibly collaborative, close-knit business and offer amazing opportunities for progression and international movement.
The responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the creation of a channel and category strategy & vision for the UK business;
- Support and lead Sales and Marketing departments in the areas of business information, category management, channel visibility materials and trade presentations;
- Initiate and manage category management projects with retailers;
- Work on key strategic projects with retailers, aiming to influence purchasing behaviour, drive in-store activity for the brand portfolio, and support the sales effort in the creation and implementation of innovative and effective trade support activities.
- Identify and monitor competitors, researching market conditions
- Perform ad hoc analyses, shopper research projects and trade communications
- Independently develop and initiate space management projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous track record in coordinating and managing trade related activities with marketing and sales, supporting category development, NPD launches, delivering tools and presentation materials for customer meetings;
- Track record in analysing market data, building insights, and utilising data systems, preferably IRI, Kantar and EPOS systems
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in delivering shop-floor activities (e.g. promotions and POS) to add value in line with brand objectives
- Ability to display initiative and interpersonal skills, and able to work with cross-functional groups across multiple levels of the organization to deliver results;
- Track record of agency management, project management and brief writing
- Track record in clearly articulating marketing strategies and goals to the sales organization to influence sales tactics and strategies;
- High level of personal organisation
Fluent spoken and written English
There is a competitive package on offer + benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job