Dawn Ellmore Employment are pleased to be working with a leading and well-respected firm as they search for a Trade Mark Paralegal. This is guaranteed to be a busy role within a successful and growing department, with duties typically including;
- Carrying out trade mark searches and watches
- Preparing and filing trade mark applications, including drafting specifications
- Liaising directly with clients in the UK and overseas, as well as trade mark offices
- Assisting with trade mark opposition matters
- Invoicing and accounting issues, including providing cost estimates where required
- Handling trade mark renewals
- Updating and maintaining the database, producing and reviewing diary reminders
- Other plentiful and varied ad-hoc duties!
To be successful in this role previous trade mark experience is a must, and a working knowledge of the design registration process would be a big advantage. Other qualities which are sought by our client include strong written and verbal communication skills, good judgement and time management, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity, so if you feel you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please contact us to discuss the role and package on offer in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Trade Marks
- Trade Mark Paralegal
- IP Paralegal
- Trade Mark Administrator