Role: Trade Mark Administrator
Status: This role is available on a full-time or part-time basis to suit the right candidate.
Salary: Circa £30k
This is your chance to join a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney firm and one of the longest established firms of trade mark specialists in the UK. They are one of the most experienced trade mark specialists, a boutique firm that concentrates solely on the management and protection of trade mark portfolios.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Trade Mark Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate must be highly organised, flexible and enjoy working as part of a team. They will need to have a keen attention to detail and undertake all work with a high level of accuracy and efficiency. Previous experience in trade mark administration is essential.
- Assisting Renewals Manager with administrative tasks including monitoring deadlines, preparation of reminders and updating internal records database.
- Preparation of forms and related documentation to file trade mark applications, oppositions, renewals, change of name/address and other recordals.
- Opening new files and preparing standard letters to report filing of new trade mark applications, publication notices, citation letters, registration and renewal certificates.
- Preparing schedules from records database and assisting with due diligence enquiries including checking of data from national IPO databases.
- Assisting with preparation of Powers of Attorney and evidence of use.
Please enquire for further details.
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Administration
- Records Management