A leading firm is looking for a driven individual to join their thriving team as a trade mark administrator. This firm have a far-reaching reputation for professional eminence and is looking for someone who can hit the ground running in this exciting role.
The typical duties will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Working within an established trade mark team assisting with technical queries
- Overseeing and maintaining the high standard of filing and submissions to the trade mark office
- Liaising with attorneys both locally and internationally
- Remaining up-to-date on client details, due diligence and updating internal systems accordingly
- Liaising with clients and external offices via the telephone and email
- Many other ad hoc duties!
An ideal candidate will be computer literate and have previous professional trade mark formalities experience. As well as this, holding the CITMA Trade Mark Administrators Certificate would be a plus, and the ability to work well in a busy team is necessary.
This is a perfect career opportunity for any experienced and ambitious individual with a passion for Trade Marks.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Intellectual Property
- Trade Marks
- Trade Mark Paralegal
- Trade Mark Administrator