TRADE INSIGHTS MANAGER
£41,000 - £43,000 + + COMPANY CAR/CAR ALLOWANCE + 20% BONUS SCHEME + OTHER EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS
About the role
The successful applicant will influence the development and strategic direction of Sales and Marketing through the delivery of actionable analysis based on consumer sales data, sources of shopper insight, evaluation of data and other market and competitor information for both internal and external customers.
To provide Trade Channel and Retail analytical support to the Trade Insights Strategy Manager to help shape strategic direction within Sales and Marketing.
- Deliver strategic direction to Sales, Marketing and Senior Management through market analysis, forecasts and scenarios. Deliver detailed analysis of market, category, trade sector, brand and competitor performances, identifying future trends and opportunities
- Support the Trade Insights Strategy Manager and wider Trade and Consumer Activation team in developing and delivering both the detailed historical and forward looking Trade and Retail insights required
- Develop and deliver key performance reports and trackers to provide Senior Management team with appropriate KPI metrics.
- Develop and deliver regular Category, Account and Board level insights and reviews to Trading Directors and Account Managers
- Develop Trusted Business Partner status to drive Sales and Marketing strategy within Retail and Trade Marketing through influential and value adding insights. Deliver Category analysis, evaluation and feedback to Senior Management and the Trade Insights Manager
- Manage and develop the relationships of key Agency providers of Shopper Insights to maximise commercial benefit and drive an ongoing and increasingly effective contribution within the SI function to drive profitable Account and Category development.
- Educated to degree level (useful)
- Previous analytical experience with experience of creating reports and dashboard with experience of presenting to a variety of audiences.
- Experience of using SPSS or Tableau (highly useful)
- Good IT skills, Word, PowerPoint & Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.