A new opportunity is now available within an international bank in the city as an Executive Officer in Trade Finance. Within Trade Services you will be primarily responsible for processing the Bank's Letters of Credit and Shipping Documents.
As a Trade Finance Officer you will be required to:
- Send swift messages to the presenting bank whenever documents must ensure funds are to be remitted on due date
- Ensure Compliance Link is always approved by either second level reviewer or the compliance department before any payment is made against the subject L/C.
- When dealing with unconfirmed L/Cs' track the funds from L/C issuing bank.
- Where discrepancies are identified, immediately notify the beneficiary or the presenting bank within the prescribed period of five working days as stipulated in the UCP 600.
- Ensure accurate handling of all documentary collections (inward/outward) and recording of the collections in the Flexcube Banking system, in line with the product code allocated for the nature of collection involved.
- Carry out all necessary compliance checks before documents are sent to collecting banks.
The ideal Trade Finance officer must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience which is includes knowledge of trade finance processing products which would be highly advantageous. Please apply within.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'