The role involves:
- Administration of all operational aspects of trade finance products.
- Assist with the resolution of corporate customers queries and concerns, as well as
liaising with and providing advice to internal Corporate Relationship Managers.
- Develop the knowledge and compliance of rules and procedures with regards to
country sanctions and money laundering.
- Support colleagues that are transacting with other bank’s (SWIFT) and maintaining
good banking relationships.
- Assist with foreign and sterling payments (CHAPS), account reconciliation and
monitoring currency risk.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
Trade Finance experience
Good interpersonal & IT skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful company...
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'