An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading bank in the heart of the City in a senior trade finance role with managerial responsibilities.
The role's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Authorise junior colleagues' processed transactions, and process these in their absence.
- Ensure performance of front-line transaction AML screening
- Obtain approvals for Trade Finance transactions
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of the regulations and practices of the Trade finance market
- Monitor the performance of the team and identify areas for improvement in both efficiency and productivity
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the trade finance market, ideally with transaction AML screening knowledge and knowledge of credit products. Experience of management from previous roles is also an advantage.
In return, they are offering a salary of up to £52,000, plus bonus and benefits, dependent on experience.