City Elite Recruitment are very proud to be working with this Globally recognised Bank, based in London!
The role, as a starting point, is to support the more administrative functions within the team and to capture, register data and instructions received from various sources and channels.
The candidate will be offered a training plan to bring him/her up to speed with the technical side of the business on an ongoing basis. This will include, gaining experience in the monitoring of exposures to ensure approved limits are respected. Assist with and gain experience in technical review of Trade Finance instruments. Assist with, and gain experience in, the maintenance, creation and set up of all necessary controls and administrative duties.
- Working within the Data Capture Team for the accurate registration of all transactions.
- Ensuring all life cycle events of letters of credit (import and export - issue, advise amend, acceptance, discount, payment, checking documents) are recorded correctly for the Trade Finance operations team onward processing.
- Ensuring all life cycle events of collections (import/export, clean/documentary, remit, present, acceptance, payment) are recorded correctly for the Trade Finance operations team onward processing.
- Ensuring all life cycle events of '’financing’’ i.e. promissory note discounts, loans, invoice discounts are recorded correctly for the Trade Finance operations team onward processing.
- Adhere to governing rules such as; UCP, URC, ISBP, ISP, HOP, procedures and all relevant controls.
- Assist with the prioritisation of the Trade Finance workflow.
- Become familiar with individual processes and business flows for each different client; with a view to taking client ownership within the team once knowledge based deemed adequate.
- Develop and improve effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements in order to mitigate financial and compliance risks.
- Minimum two years previous experience in a Trade Finance related product environment.
- Experience in the workability reviews of Trade Finance instruments.
- Proficient in the standard Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Experience in up-to-date market standards and practices relative to the products administered within TFMO (e.g. ISP98, UCP600, e-UCP,URDG)
Education / Qualifications:
- Minimum GSE (or equivalent) in core academic subjects
- A Level (or equivalent) preferred
- Additional language skills advantageous
- Import Export
- Letters of Credit
- Middle Office
- Trade Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'