Working predominantly as part of the trade counter team and assisting in the warehouse the successful Trade Counter Sales / Warehouse Person will work alongside the Depot Manager helping to ensure the smooth running of the branch, providing a fantastic service to trade customers at all times.
The position would also include some driving to cover for holiday / absence so candidates will need a valid driving licence.
Come and join this leading electrical products wholesaler selling 17,000 product lines across electrical cabling, wiring accessories, lighting, heating and security equipment
Main activities include:
- Providing outstanding, customer-focussed service by phone, internet or face-to-face
- Assisting with the counter displays & promotional material
- Off-loading delivery vehicles safely
- Checking off deliveries accurately
- Ensuring goods are stored correctly
- Ensuring the branch is clean & tidy and looks presentable to customers
- Relief driving to cover regular driver for holiday / absence
This an exciting opportunity for a reliable and trustworthy individual to join a fast-expanding, progressive electrical products wholesaler offering long term career progression (the company has a strong track record of promoting internal staff). Any knowledge of the electrical wholesale sector would be helpful. 20 days holiday plus a competitive salary and benefits are on offer. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Hours are Monday-Friday 07:30-17:30, alternate Saturdays 09:00-12:30. Apply now!
- Warehouse Person
- Trade Counter