Brief Job and Company Description:
- Our client is a specialist distributor of electrical products who work with all the major electrical manufacturers.
- Working alongside clients ranging from small house builders to very large Contractors and M&E Consultants.
- The company can provide a wide range of products to clients, from a small over the counter purchase to large project orders.
- As a business, they offer fantastic career progression and run various training schemes for all staff.
- This is a Trade Counter and Warehouse role, working Monday to Friday from the office location near Brent Cross.
- Part of this role in to serve customers on the trade counter, processing orders and taking payments as required.
- You will also be answering the telephone to manage enquiries, take orders over the telephone and assisting others within the business.
- Opening Trade Accounts, providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- In this position, you will also assist with various duties in the warehouse, booking in of deliveries and picking of orders for dispatch.
- You will take ownership of your role, making sure the Trade Counter and Warehouse are run effectively.
- General duties will need to be carried out, helping out the other members of the team as required.
- This role offers great career progression, in time you will be trained in Internal Sales and this role could progress to an external sales role.
For this position you must have the following:
- You must have experience of working on a Trade Counter, either in the Electrical Wholesale Industry or with a relate construction product.
- A good attitude and strong work ethic is vital to your application, our client needs someone who is hard working and trustworthy.
- It is essential that you have good administration skills and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, are essential to this position.
- You need to have a 'first time right’ attitude and be able to multi-task, working well without supervision and be a reliable individual.
- A desire to learn new product information and about the products in the Electrical Industry is essential.
For this position you will ideally have the following:
- Ideally you will have telesales experience, however this is not essential.
- Experience of selling products to Contractors, M&E Consultants or Facility Managers would be highly beneficial to your application.
- Knowledge of Lighting or Electrical products would be fantastic but is not vital.
What you get in return:
- Basic Salary of £18-25k depending on experience
- 20 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- 4% matched pension scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'