Trade Counter Sales x2
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trade Counter Salesperson to work for an independent merchant in the supply of a wide range of construction materials, including various types of roofing materials
- An expanding Independent merchant operating in London and the South East
- Established for over 40 years with consistent growth
- The Trade Counter Salesperson will be working within a busy branch, identifying sales opportunities through exceptional customer service
- Selling a wide range of exteriors and roofing products, the Trade Counter Salesperson will be working as part of a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within Company Policy
- The materials sold will have a wide variety of applications within the construction industry, and you will play a vital part in increasing sales and profitability
- The Trade Counter Salesperson will be responsible for maintaining and generating new accounts for the business, whether this be dormant accounts or identifying new business opportunities
- The Trade Counter Salesperson will have a fantastic opportunity to join this growing independent merchants
- Unfortunately, due to high levels of applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted
The Ideal Person:
- We are looking for construction professionals with a merchant focused background, who have experience of working within a similar role
- Are you driven to carve out a career within a hugely successful independent merchant?
- Any exteriors and/or roofing product knowledge would be a huge advantage, although this is not necessary
- We are looking for a sales and customer service driven individual
- Strong team ethic is critical
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'