Working predominantly as part of the trade counter team and assisting in the warehouse the successful Trade Counter Sales / Warehouse Person will work alongside the Depot Manager helping to ensure the smooth running of the branch, providing a fantastic service to trade customers at all times.
Come and join this leading electrical products wholesaler selling 17,000 product lines across electrical cabling, wiring accessories, lighting, heating and security equipment.
Main activities include:
* Providing outstanding, customer-focussed service by phone, internet or face-to-face
* Assisting with the counter displays & promotional material
* Off-loading delivery vehicles safely
* Checking off deliveries accurately
* Ensuring goods are stored correctly
* Ensuring the branch is clean & tidy and looks presentable to customers
This an exciting opportunity for a reliable and trustworthy individual to join a fast-expanding, progressive electrical products wholesaler offering long term career progression (the company has a strong track record of promoting internal staff). Any knowledge of the electrical wholesale sector would be helpful. 20 days holiday plus a competitive salary and benefits are on offer. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Hours are Monday-Friday 07:30-17:30, alternate Saturdays 09:00-12:30. Apply now!
- Warehouse Person
- Trade Counter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job