Dreading the Monday morning alarm clock? Working hard but not feeling rewarded? Feeling unloved and unappreciated?
Williams & Co is a Sunday Times Top 100 company that is led by a management team with the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition at the forefront of their minds. Everyone in the business lives by those values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here!
Our employees will never be a number, everyone is a valued member of the team with direct line communication to our Directors.
As a company we are determined to be the Best Place to Work. We have industry leading benefits that include a variety of employee benefits, a discount platform and Private Medical Insurance for the whole family!… Yes, the whole family!
We give a lot to our loyal employees and expect hard work and exceptional customer service in return.
If you think that you’d fit into our family, read on!
We are looking for an exceptional Trade Counter Driver who can work 40 hours over a 7 day a week period. We are looking for a Delivery Driver to be the face of Williams & Co when out on the road delivering to our customers. If you enjoy driving and like meeting people, this could be the job for you. Our delivery drivers are out on the road, rain or shine, to deliver our promises of 'Best Product, Best Price & Best Service’ to our customers in person.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of orders to our regular customer base in the local area
- Day to day checks and maintenance of vehicle
- Local deliveries (3.5 Tonne long-wheel-base)
- Assisting on the trade counter when not out on deliveries
- Serving customers on the trade counter and via telephone
- Achieving sales targets and objectives
- Replenishing stock and helping to keep the front of house area presentable
- Picking customer orders
- Computer operation
- Placing customer orders
- Carrying out stock checks
- Liaising with suppliers
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and make a positive contribution
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise own workload as well as follow clear instruction
- Ability to work under pressure and meet business critical deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Comprehension of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
- Experience of WMS software
- Have an ambitious outlook
- Ideally have experience of the plumbing industry and its products, although not essential as full training will be provided
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to deal with incoming and outgoing calls
- Actively chase customer leads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'