My client, based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a permanent trade counter assistant manager. You will be working with a fantastic team and there is a car park on site.
Monday to Friday 7.30-4.30
Every other Saturday 8.30-11.30
There are 2 elements to this role:
· First point of contact – face to face Customer Service (75%)
· Warehousing – pick and prepare orders, checking stock, goods in and despatch (25%)
This would suit a professional with excellent customer care, solid local knowledge and somebody looking to grow into the role and the business as we offer a structured career path and progression.
· Meeting and greeting customers into store and at the trade counter
· Dealing with face to face, telephone and email enquiries
· Providing sales and technical support on products for customers
· Providing verbal and email quotes for customers
· Providing customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
· Obtaining stock for customer orders
· Processing relevant paperwork
· Stock management with a high degree of accuracy
· Daily warehouse duties
· Complete system transactions for dispatch of stock, goods in, receiving and stock locations
· Picking, loading, delivering and unloading goods at customer sites within the local area
· Ensuring vehicles are maintained and kept clean
· Checking and recording delivery paperwork
· Building and maintaining good working relationships with your team and customers
· Working with the Sales Manager regarding opening new trade accounts
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
· Experience of a similar role in a trade or retail environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good organisational skills
· Reliability, good time keeping and attendance
· A high level of self-motivation
· Ability to communicate at all levels professionally
· Smart Appearance
· Ability to work under pressure
· Driven to achieve high standards
· You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus scheme
· A solid career pathway and structured progression
To be considered for this role you will
- have previously worked in a similar role selling Plastics or Windows goods
- Have a good level of English be hardworking and driven be reliable and punctual have a good can do attitude
If you are interested in this role and fit the requirements for the job then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'