Trade Compliance Manager
The Trade Compliance Manager will be responsible for providing general counsel to the business in also issues relating to international trade, compliance and export control laws and regulations. The Trade Compliance Manager will also work closely with trade compliance colleagues, and ensure alignment with department processes and individual site import/export team's operations.
Specific duties of the Trade Compliance Manager include:
- Provide advice/guidance and ensure business complies with UK and foreign import/export laws
- Ensure business complies with EAR and ITAR regulations
- Submit and manage export license applications
- Work on commodity classifications and export control ratings
- Deliver export compliance training to the business
- Internal/External auditing activities
Applicants to the Trade Compliance Manager role should meet the following criteria:
- Detailed knowledge of UK export licensing, including trade controls licensing
- Knowledge of ITAR and EAR regulations
- Knowledge of UK/EU customs regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"