Our client is a leading global software and technology company. They currently have a Fixed Term Contract for a Trade Compliance Manager to join their team
The role is to lead the development and implementation of their import & export compliance program, in line with the company's defined control framework, encompassing proactive risk management, standards enhancement and development, training and communication, embedding control mechanism through monitoring and assurance activities.
Profile of successful candidate would be?:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain; Law; International Trade, Tax
- Professional Qualifications: CIPS / CILT or similar Import /Export Qualifications
- Expereince of prior international experience of International Import & Export Regulations; Customs Authorities, Customs Brokers, Clearance Procedures, Export Licenses, ITAR, EAR
- In depth experience of product classification (export and import)
- Demonstrated knowledge of International Regulatory practices & Current Industry practise - US, UK, EMEA & APAC
- Excellent working knowledge of systems - Trade Automation / SAP GTS
- Strong understanding of the supply chain FMG Mobile / Tech or Electronic sectors
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and the ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging
- Strong Analytical skills, including the ability to quickly and accurately assimilate information, systematic problem solving
- A successful candidate is a self-starting, motivated individual, willing to own, develop and improve & develop tools; ability to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organization - must be a strong team player and communicator within a matrix organisation
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities and experience leading and participating in cross functional teams.
- Proven experience working both independently and as part of a team,
- Fluency in English is a must, other European languages are an advantage
- Regulatory Requirements
- Vendor Management
- Import and Export
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'