Superdrug’s purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health, and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices. Our customers can be reassured that we are committed to bringing new and beautiful brands to our customers exclusively and faster than our competition. We currently have over 830 stores and employ 12,500 colleagues.
Our head office in Croydon is an informal, friendly and fun place to work with the feeling of being part of the action. You can take initiatives, test things out and, as part of the A.S.Watson Group, the world's largest health & beauty retailer; you’ll enjoy a far reaching and fast moving career.
An exciting opportunity to join Superdrug Head Office as a Trade Compliance Analyst for a 6 Month FTC with the potential to extend past this within our Finance team.
Superdrug and Savers (“SDSV”) are UK health & beauty retailers with over 1000 stores in the UK and ROI, with offices in Croydon, London. The businesses purchase over £1.2 of GFR (goods for resale) /GNFR (Goods not for resale) each year. Most of these goods are sourced either directly from the EU, or from UK suppliers which source the goods from the EU. Other goods are imported from 18 third countries (99% plus from HK/CN).
SDSV requires a trade compliance analyst to assist with the trade compliance project which will ensure that the businesses are ‘Brexit ready’ and fully compliant with all customs obligations once the UK leaves the EU.
Part of this role will include:
• To support and assist in Trade Compliance of GFR (goods for resale) and GNFR (Goods not for resale)
• Dealing mainly with Goods in from Europe (import), expansion of online presence and distribution of own brand products to third party customers (Export).
• Work with Trade Compliance Project on ensuring the business is ready for and fully compliant with all customs obligations once the UK leaves the EU.
• To deliver data collation and analysis that supports the company strategy and business objectives.
We are seeking the following skills and experience:
• Assist with the supplier engagement workstream:
o Managing incoming data and chasing outstanding replies
o Providing updates on completion rates to the Project teams and key stakeholders
o Analysing incoming data from suppliers, collating information ready for cost analysis work to begin
o Flag any high risk issues to the project team
o Preparing data ready for master data project
• Master Data workstream – suppliers and products:
o Manage data and prepare ready for upload into various systems
o Working with IT to ensure the data is in the correct format for upload to the systems
• Regulation workstream:
o Assisting with the analysis of artwork and labelling for all own brand products
o Assisting with the updates of any EU regulatory portals (E.g: cosmetics, foods etc)
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2018.
• Experience in mapping processes
• Must be self-motivating and able to engage with varied and multiple stakeholders
• Can quickly respond to changing requirements (linked to legislative and government guidance)
• Stakeholder management
• Used to working with confidential and business sensitive data
• Experience in supply chain
• Trade compliance - Import/Export (Desirable)
£Excellent plus pension, bonus, life assurance, 25 days holiday and staff discount
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"