Craft Buddy design, import and manufacture products in the Arts & crafts, Toys and Gift sectors. We sell these direct to the consumer via online retail (our own websites, eBay and Amazon) and consumer exhibitions; and we also wholesale to large retailers all across the world, with almost half of our total turnover being export. We're a small but fast-growing business with 10 staff. We're seeking a buying assistant to contribute to our continued growth.
The Trade Assistant will be based in our office in Chesham, Buckinghamshire. You will support the two company directors and the Trade Manager in various key functions such as buying, co-ordinating shows for TV shopping channels, invoicing. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a small, dynamic and fast-growing business in the consumer goods sector. It would strongly suit someone with entrepreneurial tendencies, and with an interest in business.
- Assist the two directors, who are responsible for product design, selection and overall strategy; and the Trade Manager, who is responsible for overseeing our fast-growing wholesale business to the toy , gift and craft sectors in the UK, Europe, Australia and USA
- You will be responsible for invoicing trade customers, inventory control, co-ordinating show proposals and managing for TV shopping shows,admin and executive support, attending trade shows, bookkeeping, and a variety of other important functions
- Important qualities: strong attention to detail / conscientious / hardworking
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Good communication skills and team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Will need to learn our invoicing software and our inventory control software
This position would suit an ambitious graduate with 2-3 years+ work experience based in North London, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire. There is room for growth, promotion and pay rises for the candidate who excels in the role.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to us.
- Accounts Assistant
- Inventory Control
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'