City based Prestigious, International Banking brand is seeking a Trade and Credit Administrator to join their Credit Administration division. You will be reporting to the Head of CCO.
Management of Loans & Advances and Bank Guarantees
- Administration of all transactions related to Syndication,Bilateral and retail accounts on day to day basis.
- Once the process of documentation is complete to arrange for loading of limits and disbursement of facilities.
- Disbursement and diarising the repayment/instalment/interest of all syndicated, Bilateral and retail Loans.
- The issuance/amendment/Checking & signing of Bank Guarantees.
- Monitoring of Interest, Instalments, processing Fee, and Legal Charges. Application of Interest in the loan accounts.
- Preparation of all weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual returns & its timely submission to appropriate authority.
- To prepare information required by different departments, as and when required
- General communication with clients through email, telephone and letters.
- Authorising payments for credit customers
- Ensuring proper reporting of cash flows to TSD on a daily basis.
- Assisting other departments in reconciliation of nostro and other office accounts.
- Liasing with other departments viz. Operations, Accounts, Treasury, TSD, Trade,Mid - Office etc
- Review /renewal of retail credit and corporate credit loans.
- Follow up for Guarantee Commission fees and processing fees.
- Maintenance of master list pertaining to all accounts in the Credit department.
- Independent check of all pre disbursement formalities for all loans.
- Ensuring smooth operations of the department.
- Overseeing the work of the other team members.
- Authorising payments in loan accounts.
- Verifying and authorising entries in Finacle.
- Ensuring veracity of the information input into Finacle.
- Issuance and management of Bank Guarantees.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving issues that may crop up from time to time.
- Ensuring accuracy and periodicity of reports and returns relating to the department.
- Sound knowledge of loans & advances and bank guarantees.
- Sound knowledge of Finacle operations and MS Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg / Reuters.
- Client Services
- Diary Management