Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Trade Activation Marketing Executive on behalf of a global consumer business based in Tyne & Wear. The company supply products into a number of well known industries on a global scale, where this role will support an established international marketing team as they continue to develop their product portfolio and expand into new and emerging markets.
This role is ideal for a candidate wanting a product marketing role where they will take a project management type role. The role will be a responsible for managing agencies, new international product launches and the associated marketing, whilst working with a close-knit marketing team in other specialist areas of the business.
- Working to set up new products involving developing launch plans, working with planning / forecasting, customer liaison, managing inventories and planning launches
- Responsible for the planning and execution of trade exhibitions worldwide as well as local, on site events
- Working on specific trade marketing programmes/promotions to develop customers and channels of business
- Ability to draft creative briefs to agencies and bring concepts and projects through to realisation
- Working with the European Marketing Manager and Senior Brand Marketing Executive to execute customer communications programmes
- Collaborating with sales teams to create "selling stories" by effectively present the brands, the products to their customers
- Desire to take on a fast paced role with an international remit
- Existing vocational marketing experience
- Experience managing projects or product launches
- Good communicator for a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to manage projects independently when required