Job title: Experienced Tractor Driver / Hedge Cutter
Salary: Circa £13 per hour
Location: Berkshire (Based in Winkfield)
Job type: Full Time, Contract
Shorts Group Limited is an established, independent family-owned business offering excellent quality and services having 60 years of experience in serving the various aspects of the construction, agricultural and waste management industries.
We currently have an opportunity for a Tractor Driver / Hedge Cutter to join our team in Winkfield.
Job description for the Tractor Driver / Hedge Cutter
Reporting to the Agricultural Manager, the Tractor Driver / Hedge Cutter will be hedge cutting and operating general machinery. Duties include:
- Hedge cutting to a high standard
- Fertilising, crop care and Lime spreading - using variable rate application using KRM, Kuhn spreaders
- Using a loader tractor to handle bale
- Ploughing with a 5 furrow reversible plough
- Drilling grassland and covering crops with a power harrow drill
- Spraying grassland with mounted sprayer
- Transporting diggers and machinery with tractors
- Maize Drilling and Muck and compost spreading
- Haylage Hay Making
- Operating JCB Telehandlers
Requirements for the Tractor Driver / Hedge Cutter
- Hedge cutting experience
- Telehandler ticket
- PA1 & PA2 is advantageous
- Knowledge of relevant agricultural health and safety policies and procedures
- Experienced in all operations and tractor work
- Willing to work long unsociable hours at busy periods during the year as and when required
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable (including seasonal work hours variations)
- Good communication skills within team and with customers, contractors etc.
- Work effectively in teams and be able to work co-operatively
- Physically able to perform manual work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'