Track & Trace Call Agents Remote
Major Recruitment are currently looking for Call Centre Agents to work from home, to provide Track & Trace services;
35hrs per week between Mon - Sun 8am - 8pm Working 5 out of 7 days (Alternate weekends - rota basis)
Overtime pay rate for > 35 hours worked
- Own laptop and phone (laptop must have Windows 10 and 8GB Ram)
- DBS check (this will be paid for);
- Experience working within a similar or busy reception role;
- Customer service skills.
Must be immediately available.
- Outbound calling daily to ensure travellers returning from Amber listed countries are aware of their obligation to isolate and what to do should they develop symptoms of COVID19;
- Calls are also to ensure they have received the mandatory test kits so that they can take and send off the PCR Tests on Day 2 and Day 8;
- Amber travellers can take part in an additional test which is taken on Day 5, this is a Test to Release test so we are asking if they are taking part in that scheme and if so have they received and taken this test also;
- Carrying out track & trace surveys - Surveys will be approx. 10 - 15mins;
- All calls will be monitored for compliance;
- Meeting set targets;
- Data entry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'