Working as a Registered Nurse as part of Interserve Healthcare, you will operate on the front line of our business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients across North Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
You will be working in clients homes supporting with tasks such as, Hickman line management, TPN feed, connect and disconnect. Stock ordering and monitoring of Medication within IHC’s procedures and NMC guidelines.
We are looking for Nurses who are exceptional at what they do. Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all of our client care staff to share this ethos.
Rate of pay £30.00 per hour. Nurses must have the following:
• Valid NMC registration pin
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base. What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS cost
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Nurse Practitioners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"