Job Title: TPI Sales Account Manager (B2B Gas or Electricity)
Location: Home based/Northampton to the South
Salary: £30,000 + commission + car allowance
The fastest growing water supplier to SME business are expanding their business and are looking for an experienced Account Manager, ideally with some experience in dealing with brokers. As a TPI Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for finding new brokers and sales partners to work with whilst maximising sales through existing relationships. Your role will be home based working within a defined territory, covering Northampton to the South, there will also be a requirement to attend the office in Stockton-on-Tees once a month. If this Account Manager sounds like you - apply today!!
- Develop new broker relationships to increase revenue in-line with targets
- Undertake contract negotiations with new partners to protect the companies interests whilst maximising the opportunities that brokers have to sell
- Produce ad-hoc pricing for brokers where required
- Encourage existing partners to put the majority of their business through to creating and developing attractive commercial and service propositions to make their lives easy.
- Maintain a good awareness of developments in the industry to educate our partners and advise them on how best to capitalise upon new opportunities
- Maintain a good understanding of competitor’s offerings to maintain the company’s position as the leading provider of innovative water services.
- Produce commission reports for brokers and sales partners on a monthly basis
- Produce monthly reports on sales progress
- Develop Sales Literature to support new products
- Deliver training for new and existing partners on products and processes
Key skills and experience:
- Must have experience of working within the energy market to develop new relationships with brokers.
- Good reputation within the broker community for delivering excellent service to brokers.
- Must have demonstrable track record of increasing sales through the brokers TPI channels.
- Knowledge of the competitive energy market is essential. Knowledge of the Water Industry is preferable but not essential.
- Must be IT literate and able to use MS Office suite of software.
- Must have excellent commercial and financial skills and be adept at using Excel.
- Self-starter; must have a proven track record of introducing new brokers/sales partners into an energy utility without constant supervision.
- Enthusiastic; must be able to engage with Directors/Business Owners as well as Sales & Admin staff Persuasive; must be able to demonstrate successful contract negotiations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job