A fantastic opportunity with Kelly Services has arisen for a high performing Sales Account Executive, to join a top 10 market leading Energy client with responsibility for a major Utility Third party Intermediary (TPI). The business we are representing are highly reputable, instantly recognisable and in search of a target oriented sales professional to work on their most high profile account.
The role remit of an Account Executive;
Working in a relationship management capacity, the role holder will manage a large scale Third Party Intermediary account and their associated customers. It will be the responsibility of the Sales Account Executive to ensure a smooth sales process, assisting with relevant administration and procedures, support in query resolution and associated reporting for senior management.
Working in an established team, reporting to the National Sales Manager, this role will provide the successful post holder with fantastic exposure in working with some big brand names, providing a great foundation in sales and a platform to work their way up to an Account Development Manager. Daily duties will include;
- Account management and development with an existing third party intermediary (TPI), liaising via telephone, email and face to face communications
- Manage all administration requirements for the TPI partner, reporting to relevant Sales Managers and recording data on the system
- Managing a dedicated inbox to respond to and resolve any queries with agreed SLA targets
- Provide ad-hoc support for the department, ensuring that communication between partners is maintained to a high standard, providing updates to the relevant teams and wider business
- Assist management in reviewing and implementing process improvements, enhancing service for Partners and increasing efficiencies
- Provide reports for management in relation to performance, market trends, losses and feedback from TPIs and their customers
- Obtaining feedback from the TPI, assessing any losses, managing any customer complaints in line with business policy and procedures and working closely with other departments to ensure current & future customer requirements are met
The required skills for the Account Executive are;
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar TPI Sales focused role, confident in communicating with various stakeholders and working in a partnering capacity with Third Party Intermediaries
- You will be a motivated self-starter with strong time management and organisation capabilities and able to work well in a team
- Experience in Utilities/ Energy would be advantageous
If you feel that you have the required skills and are keen to learn more about this role, then please show your interest by clicking Apply Here.