Role: TPI Relationship Manager (retail energy)
Location: Home/ Field based
Salary: £43,000 + bonus + company car
Do you have experience in the TPI retail energy space? A major independent energy supplier is looking for a TPI Relationship Manager to manage the relationships with TPI partners to maximize the commercial value of product lines, brand and business culture. The TPI Relationship Manager will identify opportunities to co-develop solutions and ideas and increasing the number of quotes coming into the business. With a focus on renewables and a culture to promote from within, this TPI Relationship manager could be just the job you’ve been looking for!!
- Manage a portfolio of 'super customers’.
- Responsible for new business growth through relationship building within the TPI space
- Be the escalation point for the relationships you manage
- Support and work within both field and commercial sales teams
- Deliver the strategy to become the supplier of choice because they are 'Easy to do business with’.
- Ensure accurate preparation of tender numbers, hit rate, volume bandings and commercial opportunities.
- Be available to support the wider business in its goal to become a leading 'solutions' provider.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working in an energy B2B TPI environment
- Experience of sales at key decision maker level within key account contacts
- Experienced delivering sales presentations, negotiating and deal closing
- Proven track record in developing new business opportunities
- Experience in gas and power I&C sales.
- A detailed understanding of flexible import and export contracts.
- Self-starter who is driven to develop and pursue initiatives
- Excellent sales skills, especially business development and stakeholder management
- Numerate, commercially aware and can demonstrate good commercial judgment
- Work as part of a cross-functional virtual team, able to build good relationships and influence.