Our client is a contract research organisation who provides analytical, scientific and regulatory support to businesses. You will be a part of their toxicology team and have the opportunity to work remotely.
Key person specification:
• Degree in Toxicology or related field (essential)
• PhD in Toxicology (desirable)
• At least 3 years’ experience in applied toxicology and risk assessment
• Experience with computational modelling software: OECD Toolbox, ToxTree and Lhasa
• Proven ability in technical writing and communications
For a full role brief, please apply with a full CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'