Location: Home-working from anywhere within the UK.
This is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. They are powered by mind+machine; a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. They work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
This is a technical specialist role, you must have a high level of understanding of chemical regulations (laws constantly changing, environmental impacts etc.). This role has been created due to strong growth in the area, there is a lot of exciting work coming in for this company.
• To provide evidence of efficacy and safety (preclinical and clinical) as per regulatory requirements.
• To extract, analyse and collate toxicology data from various clinical/toxicology/efficacy related databases like TOXNET, HSDB, PubMed, Medline, ScienceDirect etc.
• To evaluate quality of different toxicity studies (such as systemic toxicity, genotoxicity, skin/eye irritation, sensitization, carcinogenicity, reprotoxicity and developmental, toxicokinetics studies) as per OECD/ ICH /FDA guidelines.
• To identify, evaluate and summarize critical toxicology data for drafting hazard or safety assessment on a chemical (pharmaceuticals/ cosmetics/ nutraceuticals/ agrochemicals/ botanicals/ biomedical devices).
• To prepare research reports/ dossiers according to the international regulatory guidelines.
• To draft environmental assessment for various chemicals with respect to persistence bioaccumulation and toxicity.
• Ideally an M. Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.) in Pharmacology/Toxicology/Regulatory Toxicology or a discipline that lends itself to this
• Capability of interpretation of results and analysis of key toxicity data
• Knowledge of OECD/FDA/EPA guidelines for preclinical toxicity studies
• Knowledge of various toxicology/ pharmacology/ clinical/ regulatory databases like TOXNET, ECOTOX, PubMed, e-Chemportal, clinicaltrails.gov, EFSA etc.
• Basic knowledge of clinical trials
• Basic knowledge of eco/environmental toxicity (e.g. biodegradation, toxicity to daphnia, fish (acute and chronic), toxicity to algae)
• Knowledge of dose calculation/conversion
- Medical Toxicology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'