Are you an experienced Town Planner that is looking for fresh challenges, keen to build a team around you and mentor juniors? Or looking to take the next step up the career ladder within planning? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
Our client is looking for a Town Planner to join an innovative and forward thinking Architectural Practice who are based in Northamptonshire. This role will provide the opportunity for you to implement your own style and mark in within the business and expand a planning team around you. Allowing you to have full autonomy. developing junior planners, mould the planning team to how you see best!
Our client has developed a fantastic reputation in the market for bespoke building design with projects stretching across the United Kingdom where they continue to develop a solid network of clients.
This opportunity seeks an individual with previous Planning experience who will be work alongside an experienced architectural team. Working within a positive and encouraging environment you will be supported and involvement in all processes and projects that comprises of Residential, Commercial, Retail, Change of use and Historical.
The successful and desired individuals for the planning opportunity would ideally have a Planning or Land orientated qualification and those qualification relating to or progressing to RTPI/ MRTPI accreditation. Their person profile will comprise of being brave and ambitious, experienced and wanting to build a strong team around them with vision to build good relationships and have a dynamic approach to their work load. The individual will have developed enough experience to manage a small team and continue to grow and develop that team around them. Our client believes a planning team is the heart of their business and a strong and progressive individual would relish this opportunity and further progress their own career and future.
Experience and responsibilities:
• Good organisation skills, managing an array of projects.
• Good team and client management skills.
• Be ambitious, brave and willing to take chances and be confident to share their ideas, no matter how daring they maybe.
• Good over all understanding of Planning processes.
• A proven track record working in a similar role is a must, confident with demonstrating your day to day responsibilities.
• Excellent communication and creative writing skills is a must (exceptional English literacy skills required).
• Ideal candidate will be in traveling distances of; Northampton, Leicester, Coventry, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Peterborough and Cambridge.
Benefit and Reward:
A positive and friendly environment to work in with encouragement and where good work is recognised and rewarded. Involvement in all aspects of work where your opinion will be valued.
If you are excited by design and bespoke, this opportunity will offer you some amazing projects and work with a competitive salary to match £40,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience and an array of incentives.